Fall 2020 Event Ideas
Y’all! Officially sourcing event ideas and inspiration here for the ZH fall calendar! Virtual, 1:1, and small group event ideas welcome! These events should be: led by, about, or created for women of color.
Some ideas I have:
– (Virtual) Pajama Party and Storytelling Event – PJs, wine, music, and STORIES! No experience necessary! We’ll pick story prompts out of a digital “hat” and tell true or fictional stories based on our own experience. Funny, sad, profound, every story welcome!
– (In Person) Creative headshot event – A local photographer actually pitched this to us. A small group, socially distant photoshoot for entrepreneurs in the tribe. There will be a combo of group shots and individual headshots for each person participating.
– (Virtual/In Person Hybrid) Letter Writing Event – Put on some music and write some thank you letters and love notes to sisterfriends who we love! There will also be opportunities to share sisterhood stories and the letters themselves, for folks who are interested.
– (Virtual) Get Sh*T Done -Productivity Sprint – 2 or 4 hour virtual coworking session where we check in at the beginning with a particular project and goal. Then do focused work individually with that goal with check in/dance breaks/pep talks/brainstorm options as needed throughout.
– Tarot/Oracle Show and Tell – For tarot and oracle deck collectors in the tribe, a “show and tell” of some of our favorite decks!
Let me know if any of these ideas resonate and/or if you have some ideas of your own!