Hello, I’m Anne!
I’m one of the new ambassadors and I look forward to meeting and connecting with all of you!
Some things about me:
1. I’m a grad student in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies program at OSU; I like to research beauty culture as a site to analyze intersections of racism, colorism, sexism, and classism.
2. Sun – Scorpio, Rising – Scorpio, Moon – Cancer
3. I have three pets (pictures attached below): Kenji (big brother Shiba Inu), Kanto (little brother), and Sophie (the cat).
4. I did the mucho macho burrito challenge at Cazuela’s and won a T-shirt — my stomach and intestines were a fiery hellscape afterwards.
5. I like being creative and learning art skills! I’ve taken a few semesters of pottery and will be starting drawing in the fall.
Log in to reply.