• Hey All!

Posted by Jaleesa on August 30, 2022 at 10:35 am

Hey All! My name is Jaleesa and I am the newest member of Zora’s House. A little bit about myself…. I am originally from Iowa (yes, black ppl live there haha) and have been in Columbus for 1.5 years. I am a mom to 2-year old triplets (2 girls, 1 boy). They are the light of my world. 🌍 During the pandemic, I started an instagram for them (who doesn’t like cute babies!). You can follow them at: amissah_triplets

I am also a technical writer and communications expert (I am looking for new opportunities). My hobbies include reading, going to cultural museums, attending fairs/festivals, brunch dates, and meeting new people through my kids play dates. I also like to travel (I’ve been to London, Paris, Amsterdam, and Cuba). 🇨🇺 I’m looking to travel to Canada next and do more domestic traveling.

I am excited about joining Zora’s House and finding a community where I belong. I look forward to being on the healing/self-care journey with you all and making new connections!

Tasha replied 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Tasha

Administrator
    August 30, 2022 at 10:52 am

Welcome to the community Jaleesa!

It is a pleasure to have you a part of our community! I am so inspired by the places you’ve shared that you have traveled to. I would love to travel more myself. So far I have been to Ghana of course, Nigeria, London, Amsterdam, The Dominican Republic, and quite a few places domestically. That is so cool that you have triplets, I love babies and kids! I’m sure they give you a run for your money. I am excited to learn more about you and for you to get more immersed in the Zora’s House community! If you are available, we have what we call “First Fridays” every first Friday of the month. Its free co-working open to women of color and its good time. You can click HERE to sign up!